Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Penguin Math!

In January I will start a fun penguin unit with my students. I will be sharing some exciting penguin activities soon… but for today I wanted to share some of the math activities I have developed for my students. The first activity is a pack of addition board games. In our Engage New York Curriculum, we are in the middle of addition within 20 (module 2). I created some fun board games to practice and review the math skills the students have learned. You can get them here. Check one of them out below.

I have also developed some fun Penguin Number Bond activities to practice skills of addition within 20, doubles, and 10+ addition skills. Get the pack of activities here. Check out some of the activities below!

More penguin fun coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment