Sunday, June 14, 2015

How to Draw Farm Animals- Writing Center!

I am so excited to introduce my newest Draw and Write creation! How to Draw Farm Animals- Writing Center will be a packet I use with my students at the beginning of the year. This unit will be great for introducing how our writing center works. Check out what comes in this 30+ page packet below.

I have two versions of the draw and write. I have used both in my classroom. I will start the year with the draw and write with fewer lines (on the front) and then as my students progress we will move to the two sided version with the lines on the back.








Happy Teaching!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Meghan!
    This looks great! Thanks for linking it at "What's New in K-2?" on Primary Inspiration. I hope you'll stop by again on Tuesday to link another new resource!
    Linda at Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! just amazing resources. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete